Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok....Question to all the Glock Armorers out there....I searched here and did not see any info...

Are there any videos or books at any price that show the CORRECT 100% FACTORY method of complete dis/reassembly and maintenance of a Glock handgun??

I see a bunch available.....are ANY of them any good....or just a bunch of dangerous and damaging crap??

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I have never seen any videos actually put out by GLOCK. The process is really simple though. Someone posted a link to the GLOCK Armorer's Manual a week or so ago. You can do it from still pictures.

I highly recommend joining GSSF and taking the Armorer's Course if you can. It was worth the $150 IMO.

Disclaimer: I haven't looked online for videos but see if YouTube user NutNFancy (I think that's his name) has any. He's generally pretty good. As long as the video doesn't tell you to bend, change, or grind on anything you should be fine. I don't believe in mod'ing a GLOCK any more than swapping a few parts for other OEM parts.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
There are a lot of good videos out there. If I recall correctly Mastering the mini-Glock was one. I am fairly certain it told how to detail strip the pistol and put it all back together and such. Find one of those and look at it's content just to be sure but I am fairly certain.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I reviewed some of the Nutnfancy videos last night. He seemed to have some good stuff!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.