Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live about 25 minutes from the factory and have been there many, many times. Some for service, some for adding sights, some for check ups. Some of the finest, friendliest people who go out of their way to help a customer. I have gotten free magazines, plenty of advice and even one set of free night sights! I took a friends G30SF to them and it ended up being part of the frame "recall". He ended up with a new frame, rebuilt pistol, GSSF hat and a hand full of goodies. All in all, one of the best customer service experiences I have ever had.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had to send a G27 back for light primer strikes. Striker was in good shape and the channel was clean. I paid the shipping to GA. They completely rebuilt my pistol and shipped it back in a new box with two new magazines. Not a bad deal for thirty bucks.
Jules

·
Registered
34 Posts
Never had to send anything to them, but their customer service has been amazing for me. I had to have the recoil guide rod replaced in my 27, since the one from the factory had a chip in it where it rested in the barrel notch. I called em up, and I had my new rod in a week. If I remember correctly, not very many questions were asked, other than what was wrong with the gun.

I also call them up each year to order a new calendar, which is a very nice calendar by the way. They always send one, for free, within 2-3 weeks.

LC

·
Registered
1 Posts
Recently purchase my 3rd Glock. A Model 23. Took it to the range and after firing 10 to 15 rounds the trigger slide pin slid partially out. Pushed it back in to the neutral lock position, shot another few rounds and the pin slid out again. To make a long story short it will not stay in place and the trigger pull seems to be stiffer or stronger than the advertised 5 1/2 to 6 pounds. Has anyone else had the same problem??????

Looked on line for the Glock email address to write them asking about the problem and was unable to find an email address for them. Can someone please post their tech support email address????

Can someone also tell me about the Glock 30SF recall? What is it all about.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
never sent mine in, but they sent me the wrong replacements parts under warranty (was having an issue). when i called back they refused to send me the right ones because i wasn't a glock armorer, despite having sent me them in the first place. so i get my local glock armorer to call, and they sent one part, but not the other.

had much better service with s&w/springfield armory.

Can someone please post their tech support email address????
there isn't one. you have to call the smryna GA phone# on the website.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Never had to send anything in but they have royally screwed up some part orders that I had .... some of the people working there are, well, lets just say ... ummmm .... you get the idea.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Recently purchase my 3rd Glock. A Model 23. Took it to the range and after firing 10 to 15 rounds the trigger slide pin slid partially out. Pushed it back in to the neutral lock position, shot another few rounds and the pin slid out again. To make a long story short it will not stay in place and the trigger pull seems to be stiffer or stronger than the advertised 5 1/2 to 6 pounds. Has anyone else had the same problem??????

Looked on line for the Glock email address to write them asking about the problem and was unable to find an email address for them. Can someone please post their tech support email address????

Can someone also tell me about the Glock 30SF recall? What is it all about.
U.S. Headquarters

GLOCK, Inc.
6000 Highlands Parkway
Smyrna, GA 30082
USA
Tel.: 770 - 432 1202
Fax.: 770 - 433 8719

- For further information on GLOCK pistols, please contact your local GLOCK Stocking Dealer.

- If you have questions regarding the Team GLOCK website or ordering and shipping, please refer to our FAQs page for answers to common questions.

- To receive additional product and parts information, delivery schedules, information about your order, or other shipping information please contact:

TeamGLOCK Customer Service
Tel.: 770 - 432 1202 Extension 365
Fax.: 678 - 303-1053
Email: Currently our Customer Service department is not accepting email requests.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Join the Glock club...

Join the Glock Club and take it to shoot and The Glock person will do it for free! :eek:

Plus one can purchase a Glock at LEO price with 3 mags in Duty or compact size.

In sub-compact only 2 mags.:eek:

What a Deal :)

:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts