Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
799 Posts
Well it's started already. Juan Williams on Fox News wonders why people need guns. The host and other guests reminded him of the 2A and his response? Thats for the milita. When will the antis under stand the Right to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!!!!! SCOTUS just ruled it's an Individual right not a collective right for WE THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms. Any gun control law is illegal and should be ignored by the states and We the People. Lets take our country back and reinstate the Constitution as the supreme rule of the land!!!!!

· Premium Member
799 Posts
I understand your point JL and we are on the verge of CCW here in Wisconsin. My point is that any law that violates the constitution is invalid. Not just gun laws, but any law that is passed beyond the governments authority and there are many. I did say these laws should be ignored by the States as invalid. Government think they are in charge and can control our daily lives and deny us liberty. The fact is we the people control our lives and our government. I remember the oath I took when I was sworn in and it included To protect the constitution against all enemies both foregin and domestic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.