Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the George W Bush's library today but they wouldn't let us check out any books! So I took a picture of the G18 Saddam Hussein had on him when he was caught.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
How ironic a Madman can own a G18, but a US Citizen can't, without spending a lot of money and scrutiny!
For sure. He made his own laws for that country.

The irony is we and the Middle East would be better off had we left him alone. He prevented the factions over there from getting any sort of power.

We took him out. Now, there's not one but five different factions who ALL want us dead. The Middle East is now more unstable now than it was before we got involved. The French were right all along.

It will go down in history as a (2 Trillion dollar) blunder on our part/President's part and some good Americans and allies dead. There were no "WMD's". That was Bush's excuse to get revenge for the attempted asassination of his dad after he left office while Bush Sr was visiting his friend's, the Saudi royal family.

Add: history will show his father had A LOT more sense than the younger Bush, because he had the foresight to leave Hussien in place so there would NOT be a power vacum and the different factions forming up such as ISIS.

·
Super Moderator
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I disagree but lets not get into politics, the lack of politics is part if what I like about this site.

The note here is of all the guns available to him the one he grabbed when his life was on the line was a Glock!

Sent from mTalk

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
Prolly hard primer military issue ...

·
Registered
680 Posts
I disagree but lets not get into politics, the lack of politics is part if what I like about this site.

The note here is of all the guns available to him the one he grabbed when his life was on the line was a Glock!

Sent from mTalk
Well ... I can't resist saying it: when they found him in his little hidey hole, he didn't come out unloading a full mag. As hard as he fought back he might as well thrown camel dung. When his life was on the line he hid. Tough guy ... really tough. That poor Glock is still ashamed. LOL

·
Registered
680 Posts
So what ammo did he carry in his G18? :confused:
NONE, it was empty ... remember how ferociously the mighty General fought his captors as he emerged from his hiding place??? "Boolits ... I don't need no stinkin' boolits!" LOL

·
Registered
75 Posts
Went to the George W Bush's library today but they wouldn't let us check out any books! So I took a picture of the G18 Saddam Hussein had on him when he was caught.

Very cool. Thanks for the pic.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts