Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading one of my gun magazines in the library this morning and came across this article.

It reminded me of old man Harry, he was very helpful when I learned to hand-load.

He showed me many things and I also got to shoot some of his weapons, one being the model 52.

RIP Harry I have not forgotten you !

52.jpg

·
Registered
47 Posts
Back in 2008 I was sitting in Baghdad readying my return to Baltimore when I decdied I needed a gun. My wife said she'd 'allow' me 1. Was doing much research on semiautomatic when my colleague suggested that if I can only get 1, make it a revolver. A Ruger GP 100 it was.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ralph, (from our shooting group at the range) had a 100 just like that one. One morning he showed up with gloves and we all wondered what was up.

He had handloaded some "hot" ammo for it and wanted to see how it performed.

It threw a flame out of the barrel about a foot that could be seen in the daytime ...

RIP Ralph, I have not forgotten the good times we all had, on our Sunday morning services at the range !

·
Super Moderator
6,961 Posts
Back in 2008 I was sitting in Baghdad readying my return to Baltimore when I decdied I needed a gun. My wife said she'd 'allow' me 1. Was doing much research on semiautomatic when my colleague suggested that if I can only get 1, make it a revolver. A Ruger GP 100 it was.
That's a keeper, for sure!

·
Registered
47 Posts
That's a keeper, for sure!
It is now! I foolishly sold it to a friend then quickly realized my mistake. Took me 2 1/2 years to get it back. Traded my P38 for it. I got the better deal.

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A nice one :

100.jpg

·
Super Moderator
6,961 Posts
It is now! I foolishly sold it to a friend then quickly realized my mistake. Took me 2 1/2 years to get it back. Traded my P38 for it. I got the better deal.
Worth it! Glad you got it back...

Keep that baby forever!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts