Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not so much a Glock but great to see some pro gun sit-comedy. On tonights episode William Shatner sitting in his living room chair, reading what appeared to be a copy of "Guns" that they covered with a fake title of "American Guns & Ammunition." Pics of guns on the front cover and on the back cover very clearly a Kimber ad on the back cover.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I find it interesting that he wears a "shoot me first" concealment vest in every episode. I suspect that Shatner may be a CPL holder.
There is of course the famous scence from Boston Legal where he shoots a mugger.

·
Registered
98 Posts
In reply to my own post, I saw the episode of American Pickers last night where they visted William Shatners's house. I was disappointed to see he wasn't wearing a fishing vest.
Maybe he owns a tuckable holster for his phaser.

Gee how come we never see caliber wars over phasers?

·
Registered
487 Posts

SPOILER ALERT

In a recent episode, Shatner finds out that his GF/neighbor is anti-gun, so he put's away his shotgun. The next thing you know, he's being robbed and doesn't have a firearm handy. The GF then feels so bad that she lets him have his gun back and she winds up almost shooting one of Shatner's sons with it. Not sure if that was being pro-gun or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.