40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any revolver Guys out there??

Post Pics of those sweet wheel Guns

Here's my smith and wesson model 27-2 with 6" barrel

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Very nice looking wheel gun you have. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Very nice. I have a cpl wheel guns myself, no pics though. Ruger .357, Colt Commando .38 special, American Standard .22, British Bulldog .38 (kinda junky though), another really old .38 that breaks down in the middle...forget the make. And a few other collectors that are old hand me downs I ended up with. Nothing wrong with a revolver...

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have the very first handgun I ever shot (late 60s). It is a S&W K-38 (pre-Model 15) Combat Masterpiece .38 Special w/ 4" barrel. It was my great-uncle's police service revolver. One of the best shooting and most accurate pistols I have ever owned! It isn't in perfect condition, but it will always be mine!!
Here are a couple of pics:

·
Super Moderator
6,946 Posts
Couple of very nice revolvers!

Thanks for posting the pictures!

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I really enjoyed to glimpse I got of the Sheriff's Pearl handled Revolver he was wearing at lunch last week. Very nice!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice pics Mvician..what S&W is the first pic? I really dig that type of grip...

Is the Last one a colt python? nice

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Looked awesome! I rank it right up there with the one you have I really like. (Your Boys) :)

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Nice wheel guns guys, here a few of mine.

All .357 Magnums. Top down: 6" S&W 686, 4" GP100 & 2.125" S&W 60

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Yes - Very nice wheel guns Boomer.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Thanks for the comments stockb0y and TheLaw.

Those grips on my 686 are Kim Ahrends Finger Grooves out of Maple. I really like how the white maple wood and the polished stainless go together for something different. I'd never seen any other revolver like it until I did it to that one. I also have a 6" S&W 57 .41 Mag, 4.625" Blackhawk .41 Mag, 4.625" Vaquero .45 LC w/ western style belt/holster rig and a NAA Black Widow .22 Mag. But no pics of them to add to the thread right now.

Also, I had to add this pic. Its what my S&W 60 currently looks like. Wears Crimson Trace 3 finger laser grips, and I bobbed the hammer for no-snag draw.

·
Registered
122 Posts
SW 28.jpg

Here's my S&W 28-2 Highway Patrolman N Frame .357. The picture doesn't do it any justice but it's a blast to shoot. Just below the cylinder on the frame is engraved "NYSP". I'm guessing this stands for New York State Police.

I love my wheel guns and never feel out gunned with one.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts