Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,152 Posts
I'm not sure I like the idea of using a loaded firearm to find my way to the bathroom. I do want lights on my bedside table gun and that looks like a good solution for the 43x. I just keep a flashlight by the bed too for when I need to see but don't want to shoot something below my hand but above the toilet. ;)

·
Super Moderator
3,152 Posts
OK, I can understand how my post was not understood as I intended it. My fault. I did not mean to imply I would use my gun as a flashlight. I do have a small flashlight on the night stand. I do not need one to locate the bathroom. I mean if the power is off and I think there is someone in the house and I need to get out of bed.....I want to have a light on my gun to identify a target if needed. I do not want to hear a noise and shoot at it, but I do not want to wait till an intruder is at my bedroom doorway either. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
No apologies! This is more fun!

BTW - I saw the stream light TLR6 can attach without an rail. Only 100 lumens but in a dark house it'll easily get the job done.

Looks like Surefire's slimline solution requires the 43x MOS. But I think it should work on that rail attachment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,152 Posts
I thought about the Stream light TLR6, but then it would not be transferable to any other firearm. Getting a universal light/laser for most of my firearms seems like a better idea to me. Any one I get will take a little time ....have to reload my piggy bank. Once again I have expended my monthly gun allowance $$ early in the month on various items here and there.
I rented a backhoe to dig the hole my gun allowance has to get itself out of from this month. :p

You might want to look at holsters before picking a light - they can blow a budget too if you have to get one custom made.

·
Super Moderator
3,152 Posts
LOL. I think if everyone emptied their holster drawers the entire industry would collapse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts