Glock Pro Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Another friend tried the RMR concept on his S&W M&P. He hated it too. His complaint was that it was difficult to find the dot after the gun settled after recoil.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i found this thread's content helpful, and better than a new one,
so i hoped a bump might resurrect it.
my gen4 9mm has the glock (model GTL21) laser/light combo.
i am interested in something much more compact for my 27.
something with only laser.
i would appreciate any owner's feedback and impressions.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am using a Jpoint red dot and a xs bigdot front. I am able to cowitness up to 25 yards with the front sight. I can shoot 3" groups with a 19 at the range at 15 yards. Sight acquisition is very fast , faster than with the iron sights alone. Lasers work well and I have crimson grips on my home gun a Springfield XD tactical. Great for nights and dark areas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
After my last range time, I've decided to stay with my Tritium sights. As much as my hands shake, I think a laser would just throw me off by trying to focus on that. Both my 23 & 27 hit my POA, and I can't complain about that! At night, I'm confident that the Tritium will be plenty good to let me point to my focus spot. Hope I never have to find out!

·
Registered
6 Posts
im looking to get in to the competition shooting and i have seen a few shooters with that set up and they all say it remarkable how much faster it is.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was out at the range yesterday and got to shoot a G19 with a red dot for my first time. Not my gun but a friends gun. I got to thinking; can I put one on my G27? I did a little searching this morning but don't see any one advertising that they mill a 27 for the sight mount.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts