Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I received my Gen 4 grip plug for my Glock22 today. At first I could not get it to fit flush with the frame so I gave Edwin Valentine a call at (ilovemyglock.com) and he told me to move the plug around a little and it will go all the way into the frame. It absolutely worked perfectly and it looks very neat also. I am completely satisfied with this because it makes the weapon look better without the gap at the bottom of the frame which I like alot. After re-examination I have found that this plug will work with all three backstraps. When using the factory small backstrap the plug will fit flush evenly with the bottom of the frame and when using the medium or large backstrap the plug must be pushed up into the frame a little to allow the backstrap to fit onto the bottom of the gun's frame, it is still a neat fit although make sure not to tighten the hex screw holding the plug before putting on the medium or large backstrap, put the hex screw through the hole in the backstrap and then tighten it but not to tight as it would probably strip the threads in the plastic plug. Thanks again Edwin.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.