Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Mine seems to be working I sent you one. If nothing else you should feel well loved by the time a bunch sends you a PM to see if theirs is working or not.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
thanks, i got one pm from sfguard but not blackriderhank, at least no errors this time. correction, went back into pm and got the goofy mesage again.

i've rebooted the pc one time already.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
thanks, i got one pm from sfguard but not blackriderhank, at least no errors this time. correction, went back into pm and got the goofy mesage again.

i've rebooted the pc one time already.
Not sure what the goofy message looks like...

Any chance you could post a screen print?

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
If you get PM's from some people, but not others... I am at a loss...

If you were having the same problem with all PM's I would say to check out the popup blockers on your web browser... I've seen some of the more aggressive popup blockers cause a problem... Might be worth looking at...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got my 1st pm at glock forum today and got the 1st message/operation aborted when i tried to reply and later i got the message when wandering around other forums at glock.pro.

i was able to reply to sfguard and blacriderhank but i'm not sure if they got there.

i haven't had any other pm's/to or from, today from other sites.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Does this kind of stuff happen anywhere else?

I'm thinking it might be some kind of virus or something...

Maybe download a copy of MalwareBytes and give her a shot...

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

Just get the free version...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.