Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am preparing for my first GSSF match tomorrow. Here is a list of the items I have prepared so far;

Range Bag
Glock 19
Glock 19c
Ammo
Eyes
Ears
Change of clothes (it's supposed to rain)
Camera
Camcorder

and I have already loaded my mags with 10 rounds each.

Anyone think of anything I may have missed?

·
None
1,480 Posts
My apologies to TheLaw for messing up his previous post about this. I did a similar post at almost the same time and then tried to merge them, but ended up messing up all of them.

----

I'm loading up my mags now.

·
Premium Member
5,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No apologies necessary. I actually had tried to post in your thread but it told me invalid thread when I his submit. I know why now.

·
None
1,480 Posts
I have my mags loaded and extra ammo in the bag. Since I'll most likely be driving my car, I'll have everything else needed in it, but I'll double check shortly after the VSU/SAU game is finished.

I wear my regular sunglasses, but I have a set of red lenses that I like to switch out in them for shooting the competition stuff.

---

I suggest that you add some hand towels and something to glean your shooting glass lenses with due to the possibility of rain.

·
Premium Member
5,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will have my sunglasses as well, but I brought a pair of yellow tinted shooting glasses in case it was very overcast. Are we still going to ride together, or will I need to drive as well? I think Vol could fit in the seat that's in your backseat. :)

GREAT suggestion on a hand towel. Thank you!

·
None
1,480 Posts
I will have my sunglasses as well, but I brought a pair of yellow tinted shooting glasses in case it was very overcast. Are we still going to ride together, or will I need to drive as well? I think Vol could fit in the seat that's in your backseat. :)

GREAT suggestion on a hand towel. Thank you!
LOL. It would be perfect for him.

·
Administrator
6,979 Posts
Good luck to you guys... I can't wait too hear how things go at the meet...

TheLaw - Curious to see if you notice a big difference between your 19 and the 19c. Should be interesting!

Have fun and stay safe!

·
Registered
276 Posts
i was going to say wear a hat because today at my USPSA meet it was 100+ degrees and my bald head was on fire... i was so hot i got COLD! and i was drinking water like crazy.... but then you said its going to rain so nevermind.. goodluck keep us updated!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.