Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Amazing price...especially after Polymer 80 discovered people were telling them to shove the AFT kit up their A$$! They were charging the same price to make you do the work as it was to buy a serialized PFC9 already put together. Shows how a great company idea with 80% build kits can go idiotic! Maybe they will start listening to what people want for the next line of Poly 80 items.

·
Super Moderator
3,154 Posts
Maybe someone can help me understand.

I remember when Glock factory frames were selling for $75. I thought about grabbing some but at the time slide/barrel combinations were in the $300s. I figured by the time I transferred the frame ($20) plus added the trigger bar, firing pin and other parts I would be at or above the $425 that I could buy a new pistol at.

Now slides/barrels are over $400 and P80 frames are $140(?). It just doesn’t make sense to me. I completely understand the draw to the project. But to spend so much more? I just can’t understand the premium over a new factory Glock.

I should preference this by saying, I have spent thousands on collectible Glocks and many thousands on a custom rifle. Maybe, I’m just not seeing a completed P80 as a premium gun?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Two words : Ghost Gun.

·
Super Moderator
3,154 Posts
I just hang out at the lake and wait for boating accidents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
The grip doesn't have the palm swell on the back. Most 80% frames have straight grip and there is that ghost quality to them.

Gaz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts