Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Glock 23 im selling. Of course I bought it used. Ive put 300 rounds through it. When I got the gun I detail stripped it and spot cleaned it. I then sent it into Glock and for 160 bucks they gave the gun a tune up in both the slide and the lower. They installed night sights, and refinished the slide and barrel. This gun has been VERY well taken care of, I clean it after every range visit. Nothing wrong with it I just want a Glock 19. This is my current home defense gun. I am asking 500, the gun comes with a bore snake, the box it came in, and 1 13 round mag. I also have 100 rounds of Winchester Ranger Law Enforcement Ammunition ( Hollow Points ) that I will throw in for an additional 100 dollars. Shoot me an e mail and I will send pics.

500 For Glock, 1 13 round mag, bore snake, and box
600 for everything including 100 hollow points

I will trade everything, the Glock with the hollow points for a LNIB/NIB Glock 19 THERE ARE PICS OF THE GLOCK IN THIS LINK BELOW

ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: Police marked glock 23

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im trying to upload some pics but im having problems. rightnow if anybody wants pics just shoot me an e mail and ill send them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts