Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 1200 round order from Cabela's for about 349.99 with a storage case. Didn't have any ammo yet, and havent "broken in" my glock 17 yet so I wanted to know what most people think about it? I've shot off about a 50 round box through a glock 19 before and it seemed OK. I just wanted your opinions on it? I havent seen cheaper prices on it but do you think it was an OK price?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Never had any problems with PMC and that's a fair price, I think.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Yep, what BJT and Rowdie said, PMC runs very well through my Glocks too.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The only issue I've had with PMC is with their .45acp JHP. I have had a few (2 in each of 2 boxes) where the casing would not fit into the chamber, causing FTFs. I purchased a 7-Hole Ammo Chamber Checkers at the advise of cohland and checked almost 2 cases and found no additional issue. Also, I have not had any issue with PMC 9mm ammo.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I had one round that was underpowered.
It was much quieter than it shouldda been
and it did not eject. No other problems.

·
Banned
137 Posts
PMC, ' Bronze' is decent range-quality ammo. Not the most powerful, but decent. I recently shot off about 300 rounds, and had no more than 1 or 2 feeding problems. Not sure I'd be willing to pay over $14.00 dollars a box for it, though.

(But what do I know? I got lucky last year and purchased several thousand rounds of pistol ammunition - All at very good prices. What ammo is selling for right now I really don't know; and it'll be awhile before I'm in the market, again, for more.) :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
I've shot thousands of rounds of PMC ammunition without any issues.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts