Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found a decent price for the PMC brand ammo. From what I make of it, it's a Korean company that makes it as far as I can tell. I know their mags suck......I wonder about their ammo???

I found 55gr FMJ and another, I think it was 62gr BTFMJ for decent price (.34/ppr). I'm wanting to get some decent m855 and green tipped rounds to stash away.

It looks like that AR ammo is fasrt becoming depleted with a lot of the online ammo sellers. One place I checked, of all the AR they carry, about half is out of stock.....sign of what is yet to come perhaps???

Anyway, PMC brand.....I wonder does it shoot clean? Or is it like the Korean mags......crap?

ADD: DAH, it's 5.56NATO load it says-

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sure wish when a spelling mistake is made on the title, it could be corrected......AMMO-not AMoo LOL

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I've used the PMC X-Tac 55gr ammo and I haven't had an problems with them. I'd give them a thumbs up.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I shoot a Seecamp 32 which is super finicky on ammo. BUT it will cycle and fire PMC

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I've used the PMC X-TAC 62gr green tip. 5.56
It was far cleaner than I thought it would be.

Gaz

·
Registered
680 Posts
Sure wish when a spelling mistake is made on the title, it could be corrected......AMMO-not AMoo LOL
Hay ... yur post cot mi I imeedeeitlee ... so nooo prablum!

·
Super Moderator
3,100 Posts
Got the e-mail notification for this post and read it before looking at who had posted it . . . first thought . . . "gotta be Buck"

YUP!

:cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've never had any problems out of any of their ammo. I've shot alot of their pistol ammo including some of the 55 grain xtac in my AR's. No problems at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts