Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
None
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This bag from Midway looks like it would be a good bag to use for competitions. I like the individual mag pouches on the outside. I would like to see pictures of the main pocket, but at $8 for the black, it's probably worth the risk for anyone looking for an inexpensive bag.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I bought a bag this weekend that has about the same overall dimensions. The only difference is the magazine pouches are on the inside. What I found is that with 4 mags and the G30 inside it is so bulky it is hard to zip up. That bag from Midway will probably be just right!!

Update this thread when you get it!

·
Registered
197 Posts

·
None
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have several bags similar to the LA Police Gear bag pictured above. I also have a LA Police Gear bail out bag that I really like using when going to matches.

This bag just caught my eye due to having the mag pouches on the outside like it does. At $8, I will probably get one just to try. I do wish that it had a shoulder strap.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Heh, almost bought that nice LA Police Gear Pistol Case - Closeout. Until I found out shipping cost as much as the bag!
:( Think I'll keep hunting on eBay...

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Heh, almost bought that nice LA Police Gear Pistol Case - Closeout. Until I found out shipping cost as much as the bag!
:( Think I'll keep hunting on eBay...
Yep, that's why you have to buy other things and combine shipping at the same time. LOL
I can never leave LAPoliceGear with only one item. :)

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
They had a larger version on close out for 29 bucks, I got one of those too for when I need to pack more gear. They're great bags for the money.
I do agree they are an excellent value. I had a MidwayUSA bag before this one. It too was an excellent bag and an excellent value. I just found it too large for my needs. I put too much stuff in it and could hardly carry it. This makes me be efficient.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Thanks for the post jl. I'm all over it. I just ordered one of the pistol range bags. Also ordered a tactical rifle bag, same design, mag pouches on the outside, matching set! Great find! Also found an Uplula AR-15 mag loader that made the shipping charges worthwhile. Never bought anything from Midway before, but will go back there.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
I got one of these from LAPloice gear. http://www.lapolicegear.com/tabaoutbag.html It's just right for 1 gun, a bunch of mags & some ammo.
Thanks for posting the link to this...

Looks like a great bag... I just ordered one, too...

Yep, that's why you have to buy other things and combine shipping at the same time. LOL
I can never leave LAPoliceGear with only one item. :)
My Streamlight TLR-1s is still on backorder, so I just sent LAPG a "Change" email to add the Tactical Bail Out Gear Bag... Hopefully they can ship them together...

I should have known better than to only order one thing!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
.... another thing about LAPG is they have tons of promotions. I get e-mails almost daily and don't even mind as they have great stuff at great prices. I got the bailout bag last year (or earlier this year) during a cross-promo with SureFire. I bought a handheld light at a great price and got the bag for free with free shipping. They do stuff like that all the time with SureFire, 5.11, and some of the other big names.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.