Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Very nice... I think I recognize that mat... :)

Have you shot it yet?

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Congrats on the G30

·
Registered
252 Posts
Just recently got the same weapon. You can't help but love it. Really a sweet shooter.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just recently got the same weapon. You can't help but love it. Really a sweet shooter.
Mine is not one of the sweet ones. 21 FTF's within 250 rounds. Can't rack a single round from a mag into the gun by racking the slide. My gun is messed up and it's brand new. I do not trust it at all and will not be shooting it again until Glock does something to fix it.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ain't they great. Just got back from the range shooting mine again. Every time, it just gets better. 7 yards, rapid fire, all in the 10 ring, they're a sweet shooter.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ain't they great. Just got back from the range shooting mine again. Every time, it just gets better. 7 yards, rapid fire, all in the 10 ring, they're a sweet shooter.
Again, not the one I got. Just wait for the video I made... I wish I got one of the good ones...I very clearly didnt. I might be in the 10 ring if the gun would chamber a round reliably...it doesnt even come close to doing that.

·
Registered
252 Posts
That definately sux. I know the feeling, not with a Glock but another weapon. Mine turned out to be an easy fix, Hopefully it's something easy for you too. Looking forward to the video.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.