Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a while. (Full time student at 40 yrs old can be rough sometimes.) Anyway, on the way home from school today, I decided to reward myself with a new Glock. Picked up a Gen 4 23 that was test fired last month. Shot a quick hundred rounds through it, no problems what-so-ever. Incredibly smooth and accurate. Can't wait until I put more rounds through it. Gotta go hit the books, I will post a more detailed range report with pics in the near future. (I noticed something cool about the new gen 4s that I will include in my range report, but you gotta wait until I have more time to read about it...:p)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Cool. I look forward to reading it. Stick with school. It will eventually end.

Bachelors at 40, Masters at 51.

Steve

·
Super Moderator
6,976 Posts
Congratulations on your new Glock...

I went to night school, too... Took me about 10 years to get a four year degree... After that I picked up a GRE handbook, but I was done... I couldn't do another class... It's tough working all day then going to school...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Great purchase, I picked up a G23 Gen 4 a couple of weeks ago and it is a great shooter. To date I have around 375 assorted loads and like any other Glock it’s been 100% reliable. The double recoil spring kind of dampens the snap of a 40 allowing for faster and more accurate follow up shots.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Congrats on the new GLOCK. As others have said, good for you to continue the education. Never stop learning!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts