Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just bought my first handgun ever today. I picked up a Glock 23 from my local gun dealer. I could not be more excited about it. I feel that I clearly made the right choice by going with a Glock. It was great to find a site where everyone shares a passion for Glocks.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Congrats on the 23. I carried one on duty for years. They are great pistols you made a great choice. Never had a problem with mine at all. I wish I had been as smart as you were with my first pistol purchase. I think mine was a Bryco 380. I was young and dumb

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. Let us know when it comes in and give us a range report when you get the chance. Happy Shootin! Boomer

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hey, the 23 is a great gun. Now you need a 27 to go with it .... you will find that little gun shoots great.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Hey, the 23 is a great gun. Now you need a 27 to go with it .... you will find that little gun shoots great.
And a 22, 24 and 35.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Congrats man.. I have a G23.. I got it about a year ago and I love it. I've put about 700 or so rounds throught it. Various grains and brands and never had any problems. It's a GLOCK. I recommend getting a few extra mags for it. Let me know if you ever have any questions about it. Like conversion kits or whatever. Have fun with it.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Damn fine choice. I've owned a Glock 23 for over 7 years now, wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I love it so much I had to buy a little Glock 27 to keep it company.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Have not been able to get to the range yet but will more than likely be putting at least 100-200 rounds through it this weekend. Already looking into a 27 once I have saved up enough. Ill let you guys know how it goes after the range this weekend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.