Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
November, ehh?

I have to admit, maybe with the ability to fill out my palm a little better, getting a 27 is a little more enticing.

Thanks a lot Don. How am I gonna justify this to my wallet? :p

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Huh? Those dirty so and so's in Georgia told me there wouldn't be a G4 for the G26 or 27. Oh well, what's another 26 to have to buy later on.

·
None
1,525 Posts
I had posted previously that the 23s would be released this week and that the 34 and 34 would be released next week, but you never actually know until you see them hit the shelves. I can't remember which thread I put it in; so, I can't check to see if that thread got lost in the glitch.

I hadn't even asked about the 26 and 27.

Based on the one year of German I took in college, I'm going to make an educated guess that the "November" in the ad means they are coming in November (at least to the European market). :)

·
Registered
370 Posts
I like my gen 3... I dont need mods to the backstrap and dont want to risk the reliability issues reported with the gen 4 G17's.. since all glocks are internally almost the same. Cool pic though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.