Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On another forum I maintain a range diary where I report my performance of USPSA matches, analyze the video from my headcam that I take, and answer questions pertaining to the sport. This seems like a groovy idea to do the same here, so that is the function of this thread. Please feel free to give feedback or ask questions here :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dan Carter's classifier match went very well today. Although there was the threat of an apocalyptic storm, the rain held off just long enough to finish the match. I was going to shoot Open, but didn't want to get my STS optic waterlogged, so I shot Limited 10 with my Glock 34.

All in all, I shot well today...no penalties or ding-dong moments. 1 extra shot all day on Easy Street...it was the head shot in the middle array. It turned out that I didn't need it.

My splits felt a bit sluggish...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hank, in high school my peers called me Bender, stemming from the Fox show Futurama due to my personality. One of my favorite episodes involves Bender becoming the pharaoh of a Egypt-like society, and the rest was history.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I shot Limited minor again at this match, but instead of the magwell I just used a Seattle Slug. I really, REALLY liked that much more than the magwell...and I did not encounter any mag dropping issues. I am going to have to do much more testing in dryfire to see which will be ultimately better in the long run. I don't want to count out the magwell just yet...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.