Glock Pro Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Administrator
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
[Lt. Columbo]If I may, just one more, I have just one more question ... [/Lt. Columbo] (coders will git that one)

This one is killin me this morning :

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 · (Edited)
Ok one more.

http://glock.pro/camera-land/13802-winners-chosen-next-drawing-january-4th.html#post146546
http://glock.pro/camera-land/13810-...e-christmas-vortex-binoculars.html#post146562

The above threads have bad juju hidden in them !

An outbound request is being automatically triggered by IP 216.137.43.198 which belongs to an Amazon cloud collection center.

Yeah, Amazon is silently tracking your info when you read the above threads if your machine is not protected against such privacy infringement !

Guess Amazon is not considered really that bad, what about if a hacker has introduced a middleman code that redirects your info to another delivery system while you are unaware of it ????

All the guns in the world will not protect you against the information piracy folks ...

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
All the guns in the world will not protect you against the information piracy folks ...
Oh so true!

Gaz

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
[Lt. Columbo]If I may, just one more, I have just one more question ... [/Lt. Columbo] (coders will git that one)

This one is killin me this morning :
I'm not sure I 'get it'......I understand "taking a walk on a astronomical clock", but, the rhyme hassle/castle.....what's the connection? Sometimes, I don't see the mountain because of the hill, LOL.....

ADD: I do agree with the marketing....I had webroot installed in my system.....does that rate well enough to protect from the marketing hackers?

·
Administrator
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 · (Edited)
I was a huge Columbo fan and find myself alot like him in ways ... His bumbling method of gaining information was the hook for me, with his classic line, "Oh, if I may, I'm sorry to bother you again, but, I have just one more question, if you do not mind".

All I can tell you Tim is if you do not have alerts/flags coming up when you visit those two links then you are not covered and some of your info was secretly solicited and sent to who know who @ who knows where, to be used for who knows what !

I can recommend some good ones, the ones I use work quite well, PM me if you are interested.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.