Glock Pro Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
PM sent. Yes I make monkeys fist key chains, and I have a tactical monkeys fist lanyard. It is about 3 1/2 feet long when deployed and is made with a golf ball as a core. I really don't make those for anybody though, just seeing if I can do it, LOL.
Haha I used a large "shooter" marble .... talk about dense and hitting hard. I made it short (keychain) with the intent that i could attach it to something longer if needed.

Tennis Tennis Equipment Wood Tennis ball Floor

A little dirty from hanging in the trail bag :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
It's been awhile since I had the opportunity to wrap more knives, here are the latest 2:

Small Anthony Griffin Custom tanto wrapped in electric blue with a small fob accented in grey:
Wood Natural material Electric blue Jewellery Font

Large Anthony Griffin Custom tanto wrapped in multi-cam. Fob / lanyard left off so as not to hamper use of skull cracker / window breaker on hilt:
Wood Natural material Hardwood Metal Rectangle

·
Registered
73 Posts
This is one of my "what if" survival knives. I got it at a garage sale for $5. Its nothing special, but it has 2 slabs of flint plastic wrapped to both sides of the handle under the cord. I like the knife, but it is not paracord. I plan on replacing the crap that it came with and wrapping it in paracord.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.