Glock Pro Forums banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Multi-cam / OD? It's in the mail. Got it made in time to go out today. Let me know how you like it when you get it (including fit).

I'm not sure what service your in, but the Marines cannot, under any circumstance (at least stateside ) wear a bracelet. The ones I work with buy them and wear them on their off time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Multi-cam / OD? It's in the mail. Got it made in time to go out today. Let me know how you like it when you get it (including fit).

I'm not sure what service your in, but the Marines cannot, under any circumstance (at least stateside ) wear a bracelet. The ones I work with buy them and wear them on their off time.
Yeah.. No Marines here.. Air Force.. But thanks for the quick turn around, sir! Will definitely let you know how it fits!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Awesome! They do need a little break in time. I like mine to not move around, yet be able to rotate on the wrist so that's how I try to size them. I'm beginning to see that most others don't agree with me and want a little movement. If you find it bothersome, let me know!

Other than that, I'm glad you like it!

Glenn

·
Registered
18 Posts
Awesome! They do need a little break in time. I like mine to not move around, yet be able to rotate on the wrist so that's how I try to size them. I'm beginning to see that most others don't agree with me and want a little movement. If you find it bothersome, let me know!

Other than that, I'm glad you like it!

Glenn
No, sir.. Not bothersome at all.. Like you said just needed to be broken in which does not take long at all from what I see.. And like you.. I like my bracelet snug and not being able to move which is what it's doing..

Will be ordering more color combos soon!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
443 Posts
There is an instruction that tells how to tighten up a loosed bracelet. It says to wet it and let it air-dry overnight.

AIR-DRY

Do not try to hurry the process by using your microwave. I'm an idiot. :p

I'm still getting the smoke out of my house. I'm an idiot.... or did I say that already?

·
Registered
98 Posts
These are interesting, I just ordered a bundle of paracord to add to my BOB. I was wondering though, have you ever considered making belts? It would take a lot more cord, not that thats a bad thing. It would allow the wearer to have the access to the cord without wearing a braclet, which I thing most guys would prefer.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.