Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am positive the Carolina Panthers will not lose this weekend!

They are not playing.

This scares me!

Who will get arrested for DWI or worse?

Oh well, we can look forward to next week.:eek:

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Hey, look at it this way. It could always be worse.

You could be a Vol fan! :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
i heard the countdown of the most popular football teams on the radio the other day. i think the panthers were second from the bottom of the list lol. like the 32nd most popular team or something like that. just thought id share. i dont follow sports so rarely do i have info to present.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i heard the countdown of the most popular football teams on the radio the other day. i think the panthers were second from the bottom of the list lol. like the 32nd most popular team or something like that. just thought id share. i dont follow sports so rarely do i have info to present.
Right. I think they are last in the NFL in scoring!

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Expansion teams seem popular for a few years and they take some time to build and reach success over the long haul. I'm a Bears fan in Packer Land. Good luck to your team and many thanks for Julius Peppers.
The worst mistake Carolina ever made was letting him go, IMO.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Expansion teams seem popular for a few years and they take some time to build and reach success over the long haul. I'm a Bears fan in Packer Land. Good luck to your team and many thanks for Julius Peppers.
Holy crap, Hank... That sounds dangerous... You better stay inside after dark... Hahaha...

I'm a Bucs fan... I'm as surprised as anyone that they're 3-1 at the moment...

Also went to USF, so I'm a Bulls fan... They continue to improve...

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Hey Jb thanks
While I am tolerated but not loved here in Packer land I am close enough to the Illinois boarder that I am not alone.LOL I'ts not to bad unless we beat the Packers oops once so far this year. And yes Julius Peppers has made a huge difference so far and is almost as popular as Cutler in Chicago. I don't know why he left the Panthers but we are glad to have him

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
I was glad to see Julius Peppers leave the Panthers... The Bucs used to have to play him twice a year... that guy is an athlete!

I always thought Cutler was a good move for Chicago... especially after they brought Marks in as the offensive coordinator. Too bad Cutler got a concussion...

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
JB,
Cutler will start on sunday and he is a big, tough QB. But our O line has to step up with some protection or it's going to be a long, hard season for Jay. Peppers is a beast and so far has been a great addition. The defense has looked better than they have since 2006 (our last superbowl)

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Jb thanks
While I am tolerated but not loved here in Packer land I am close enough to the Illinois boarder that I am not alone.LOL I'ts not to bad unless we beat the Packers oops once so far this year. And yes Julius Peppers has made a huge difference so far and is almost as popular as Cutler in Chicago. I don't know why he left the Panthers but we are glad to have him
Peppers left the Panthers because they didn't want to pay him what he is worth.
Panthers went young and cheap this year. That's why they are where they are
and John Fox, rightly so, is not taking credit for it. His quote, "It's not in the budget. It is what it is".

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cool!!

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Niners have a class act for head coach. I think they will turn it around
I remember how intense Singletary was as the Bears middle linebacker... remember the close up shots of his eyes while he was lining up... scary!

·
Registered
431 Posts
I remember how intense Singletary was as the Bears middle linebacker... remember the close up shots of his eyes while he was lining up... scary!
The Bears MLB great to watch; Butkus, Singletary, Urlacker
Loved watching Butkus as a kid, he would try to take everyone heads off

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.