Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are several good gun shows on the Outdoor Channel every Wednesday night... They are all sponsored by Midway and last a half an hour... I haven't seen anyone else mention them, but I really like them...

• Cowboys...
  • Best Defense Survival...
  • S.W.A.T. Magazine
  • Shooting USA...
  • Sighting In with Shooting USA...
  • Gun Nuts...
  • American Rifleman...
  • Impossible Shots...
  • Shooting Gallery...

I usually record them and watch them later during the week...

The downside is that they are parts of a "Sports" package on my cable company. The Sports package costs $3.99 per month... It's worth it to me, so I pay it... I also get the Sportsman channel in this package.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
[*]Best Defense Survival...
[*]S.W.A.T. Magazine
I used to watch The Best Defense Survival but it was a little too survivalist for my taste.
I've watched The Best Defense (the regular one). I like this one and own the first season on DVD.
SWAT Magazine is a good one. I watch it regularly. I subscribe to the magazine. In fact it's the only gun related magazine I have kept up. The others are mostly glorified advertisements for their sponsors. SWAT isn't nearly as bad and has some really good articles. It's pricey but worth it IMO, especially if you aren't wasting money on the others.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I DVR them so if I miss them I can watch them later on. Impossible shots is my favorite

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I DVR them so if I miss them I can watch them later on. Impossible shots is my favorite
Me too...

I like the old guy with the Tom Cruise glasses... He's a hoot... Dude can sure shoot, though...

·
Registered
431 Posts
Never heard of these shows before, but since this was posted, I have had 2 others tell me about it. I Guess I need to find out if I have the channel or not.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
They are pretty good shows. I used to DVR them but to cut back on expenses while I paid things off, the Sports Channel was one of the things to go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.