Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all from Richmond, VA,

I'm back into shooting after a hiatus since 1968 (when I left the USAF) and just got a 21. First time yesterday, put 50 rounds thrrough her at the range with Federal FMJ for a start. Need to work on my trigger pull( was low left first few rounds - 8 ring, then settled down from 7 yards and stayed in the 10).

What a sweet gun ( I started with a Sig 239, 9 mm) but am a Glock fan now!!!

Look forward to this forum!

Jack S.
:)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi all from Richmond, VA,

I'm back into shooting after a hiatus since 1968 (when I left the USAF) and just got a 21. First time yesterday, put 50 rounds thrrough her at the range with Federal FMJ for a start. Need to work on my trigger pull( was low left first few rounds - 8 ring, then settled down from 7 yards and stayed in the 10).

What a sweet gun ( I started with a Sig 239, 9 mm) but am a Glock fan now!!!

Look forward to this forum!

Jack S.
:)
Don't feel alone.. I also went back into it after 43 years.. I am 67 now and recently bought a G26 and a G17... I also had some issues with the trigger pull.. The G17 is right on, the G26 I have some 7 'o' clock clustering.. (Here I will adjust the rear sight a bit and review the results.).
The only issue I have is my vision.. I wear bifocals (I am nearsighted) and have cross dominant eyes..
I am going to have a Trijicon RMR installed on the G17 ..(the G26 has already the LaserMax)

Anyway, from one old fart to another, welcome and enjoy this forum..:)

This is one of the best Forum for Glock related issues.. The least amount of Forum clutter and very good "moderators" as well..

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome to Glock.pro Jack! The G21 was my first Glock and I loved it. Did something stupid recently and used it to do a little "horse trading". I'm sure I'll have another one some day soon!

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Welcome to the forums and back to the great life of firearms! Glad to have you hear and thank you for your service to our country!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.