Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
even if she didn't shoot, if that German Shepard was there at the time.... The robber's wouldn't get off easy at all

·
Registered
157 Posts
"theres nothing more dangerous than a mom with her baby"

hahahahahahaha that was awesome!

good story to start the day. :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Great story. Another one for the good people of the world. +1 for Tactworld45's response.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Really sad deal all the way around. She lost her husband to cancer on Christmas day. This has been a really tough year for a very young mother. I agree it is a shining example of why we protect ouselves and our families. But, this will most certainly be a long hard road for the family to travel.

BTW, they charged the accomplice with the felony murder rule, Murder 1.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
It's been a main news story for days now. This poor girl also waited 20 minutes for the police to respond.......20 minutes. She kept asking the 911 dispatcher if it was OK to shoot the guys trying to break in......finally the dispatcher told her to do whatever she needed to do to protect that baby. The first a**hole thru the door got it from a shotgun and died on the floor with a knife in his hand. His "bud" took off running.

Hence my favorite "truism" that I tell all my students....."when seconds count and the police are ONLY minutes away"

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
At least the right one died this time.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Good thread-- and the news was pretty positive on mainstream media. Some of the Internet comments that followed the articles are interesting too. One comment that was memorable:

"I support gun control. AIM CAREFULLY. "

1 - 9 of 9 Posts