Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't need it and hope I never do.

I am sure that there are many long time NRA members here, and I couldn't find it, but does the NRA offer a legal advice to it members in a shooting? or do they have a Pre-paid legal for their members?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
i called the NRA one time to ask about legal advice. they don't give any out any over the phone, and simply referred me to an attorney in my area that was also a member. he was no help lol

it's worth a try though. maybe they'll connect you with a better lawyer lol

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
It's probably like my Company's pre-paid legal advice. I paid for it for several years and then needed it once. It was a joke. Basically, all the money I paid into the plan was good for a phone call to discuss the issue. Anything outside of that was out of my pocket. I canceled the program at my next policy selection timeframe.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My wife has one, $20.00 a month and so far they have been good for contracts, legal documents and even a fight with Home Depot, but not sure about guns and defensive issues.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Most states do not have certification and not every state has castle doctrine. My thoughts are that most pre-paid legal plans have attorneys who need the business rather than really an expert on the topic, yet alone carry concealed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
NRA pre-paid legal is only $35.00 per year and they'll go all the way to the Supreme Court in your defense if you are incarcerated for a self-defense shooting, whether is at home, in your vehicle or if you are licensed to carry. Contact your local gun club or Concealed Handgun License course for contact details.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.