Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SuperMod said:
Don't double post.
Was the reply given to the member, who may have had time out/page issues with the site, that so many of us have had !

Instead of just removing the double post, (which I believe is a Staff's JOB), a sarcastic remark was made and then the thread was closed.

THEN my thread reporting the double post was closed.

Not only is the Administration showing they do not care seems the subordinates they have allowed to keep peace and harmony don't care either ....

This whole kit and caboodle is not even about the members anymore .... If you would like I can give you links to where I Admin/SuperMod and you can see how it is REALLY done !

Go ahead and close another one of mine and I will be gone and NOT come back ! ! !

·
Super Moderator
3,247 Posts
Hey Ot, I can’t speak to the closing of posts but I noticed the response about “don’t double post” was made by JB. The OP made the exact same post in two different forums (Glock Pistols and Tech/Warranty). JB left the one in Tech/Warranty and the message in Glock Pistols to not double post.

I was just thinking there may be some confusion about that but maybe I’m missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My badd, I see that now. We all know we have had members that need guidance in protocol, butt, I am not a strong arm type of moderator and do not take kindly to the ones that are.

Whatever, I do not wish to burn my bridge here but if is happens so be it.

We/THEY gotta remember that the membership base is what makes us .... piss off enough people and you have nothing but that other place that shall remain unnamed !

Thanks for chiming in ....

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
There were two replies in one of his posts and one reply in the other post... Most people double post because they think they will get answers sooner, but it is not usually the case... I moved the one reply to the first thread and asked him not to double post again... then closed the second thread.

Then I saw your thread and closed it because the issue had been taken care of.

·
Administrator
87 Posts
Let us know if you need any more clarification from jb's response. As per their post, this is regular forum cleanup and posting the same thread in 2 different places is also called "cross posting" which is considered spamming, so the threads were cleaned up.

- JB(Not to be confused with the other ___jb)

·
Super Moderator
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thnkx guys I am clear on the procedure.

Guess you can Close this one too !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.