Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to hear from people who have actually fired a gen 4 glock 23. Wanna kno if the recoil is better than the previous generations or not. Ive shot the gen3's, just wanna hear about the gen 4's only please. Dont wanna hear comparisons or anything about the glock 9 mills or 45's, just the glock 23 gen 4 and if the recoil is much better or not than the gen 3.

·
None
1,525 Posts
I have shot the Gen4 22 and 23. Recoil reduction was probably a little more noticeable with 22, but I did notice a slight reduction in model flip with both models. It wasn't dramatic though.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Yeah its not a huge difference but it is there, Check with your local ranges Im sure some of them are renting out 4th gens by now.

·
Banned
44 Posts
Yeah I shot the gen 4/23 a couple weeks ago, the recoil is obviously better then the previous generations due to the new recoil spring and such, but its not that substantial. It's a good piece but the recoil isnt that much different. Like said above, rent or find somebody with one and shoot it for yourself ya kno.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
The 4th Gen G23 is the only one I haven't messed with yet. I can only speak for my 4th gen G22 and the recoil on it is noticeably different.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.