Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I dont have pictures yet, but I am trying to sell a Norinco 1911, 45. Full size model, have at least two mags, maybe three. Also have a couple of holsters. One leather, shoulder holster, one uncle mikes. Am asking $400. Will trade for full size glock, 40, 45 or ? Let me know what you have.
Just added pictures. Havent dug the shoulder holster out of the closet yet. On trading, I have never mailed a firearm. I know you have to go thru FFL, but I would rather trade FTF if possible.

·
Registered
143 Posts
A great 1911...

From what I have herd one of the best guns from China. I do not think is imported anymore.:mad:

Some people have used them for builds.:)

Some body is going to get a Great Gun! Wish I could buy it.:eek:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im probably the third owner. They guy I bought it from was not really a shooter, and it doesnt look like it has been shot a whole lot. The gun is really clean. No wear marks on bluing, looks like its been kept in a good clean place for a while. The barrell is clean and in good shape also.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Since no one is interested in this deal, I would be willing to include a Ruger MII 22 target pistol also- for the right gun. ( I had made the same deal with a guy way across the state of Texas, but he couldnt meet me halfway) Anyway, I would like either a G30, or G21. I'm willing to drive a little if you are. The rugged has a 4" or so barrell, and is glued. Excellent shape.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
norinco & rugerII still for sale?

I dont have pictures yet, but I am trying to sell a Norinco 1911, 45. Full size model, have at least two mags, maybe three. Also have a couple of holsters. One leather, shoulder holster, one uncle mikes. Am asking $400. Will trade for full size glock, 40, 45 or ? Let me know what you have.
Just added pictures. Havent dug the shoulder holster out of the closet yet. On trading, I have never mailed a firearm. I know you have to go thru FFL, but I would rather trade FTF if possible.
Call me at 1-802-249-73720 if still for sale.

·
Super Moderator
6,503 Posts
I believe post #7 dated 01/08/2011 states they were gone.

:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.