MSRP: $316.89
Regular Price: $279.97 Special Price: $229.98

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

clik here

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Geez... That's really cheap!

I've never owned a Taurus... Never even shot one... Looks like a nice gun...

·
Registered
117 Posts
I own the G2c, G3c and the G3. Like the G3 best of all...the slightly larger size (very much like my G19) ....just fits better. The G3 also has a much better trigger. The G3c is a slightly better model than the G2c for the trigger is more like the G3., and comes with 3 mags. Taurus also has another very good 9mm the TH9 (also a compact model) that is a hammer fired model. They are harder to find though. Taurus stepped up with the G and the TH series. Customer service has gotten slightly better also ....probably because of the lesser amount of problems with these firearms.

·
Super Moderator
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JB, I have several calibers of Taurus, you do know that they bough the Beretta plant in Brazil, and changed the roll marks, and started making their products with that machinery ?

I have a .40 cal that looks feels and shoots just like the Beretta's I have.

A G3 is on my wish list, gotta secure my finances first, I finally filed for full retirement last week, so I have to make a budget and stick to it ....

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
JB, I have several calibers of Taurus, you do know that they bough the Beretta plant in Brazil, and changed the roll marks, and started making their products with that machinery ?

I have a .40 cal that looks feels and shoots just like the Beretta's I have.

A G3 is on my wish list, gotta secure my finances first, I finally filed for full retirement last week, so I have to make a budget and stick to it ....
Interesting... I did not know that...

·
Super Moderator
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts