Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Indoors that is. It's cold and rainy outside. Shot my Glock 30SF, Rossi 357 snub, Remington 597VTR and Heritage 22mag. As usual the Glock was flawless. I printed some 6" round plate targets and taped 3 of them to a large backing and practiced puting one round at a time in each trying to keep each shot in less than 1 second at 10 yds. It was a fun little drill and I was happy with the results. Then I had my 357 snub in the shoulder holster under a zipped jacket and had my wife call go and was able to shoot 6 rounds including draw time in 6-7 seconds keeping everything controlled and in center mass at 10 yards also. Not great but it's the first time I tried this drill so i'll take it.The Remy and the 22mag were just regular target style and were good. All in all, a great day off with the wife. Now it's lunch and clean up time.

I did also play around with a G17 and a G34 for comparison. Well, my instincts were right, G34 gen 3 it is. I feel better about contuing to pay for my G34 on layaway. I just like the way it points and shoots. Now I just need to join GSSF so I can maybe meet a few of you guys at an event.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Sounds like a good day! GSSF matches are laid back and fun. make sure you join up!

·
Registered
144 Posts
You will really like the 34 mine is OD. Plus my 24 and new 35 are very good shooting pistols plus there glocks. A early Congrats on your 34,d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.