Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone im new here from ct i just bought a new glock 19 & im very happy thanks for having me here on your forum john :)

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Another from CT, Welcome to the forum! Great choice on the firearm too!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi and welcome aboard. I'm new here too and also from CT. I already learned a few more things about these amazing pistols. What gen 19 did you get? New, used? They are my favorite Glock platform.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its a new glock 19 third generation i had a s&w m&p9 i had a lot of issues with it so i decided to go with the best 9mm :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
its a new glock 19 third generation i had a s&w m&p9 i had a lot of issues with it so i decided to go with the best 9mm :)
Nice. I like the 3rd gen's the best. 4th gen's have not grown on me yet. I also had a M&P9 compact not too long ago. Worked great but it wasn't a Glock. I kept comparing it to one so I sold it to a guy at work and bought another Glock. Problem solved!

Go ahead and shoot the [email protected] out of that 19. They break in nice. I attatched a pic of my family.. As you can see I really like the 19!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Welcome to the Glock.pro forums, John...

Congrats on the new Glock... 19's are the most popular Glock... You'll love it!

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Hello and welcome

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
do you think i should buy a glock 23?
Heck yea... Why not?

You're not going to find any of us telling you not to buy another Glock... :) :) :)

You'd be adding a second caliber to buy ammo for, but it would be the same size as your 19... another good choice!

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
do you think i should buy a glock 23?
That is a bad question to ask on a gun forum. Yes we think you should buy the 23. and the 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, you get the idea. I would skip the 37-39 though. If nothing else to aggravate some of our Georgia friends. Not mentioning any names though LOL

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
that is a bad question to ask on a gun forum. Yes we think you should buy the 23. And the 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, you get the idea. I would skip the 37-39 though. If nothing else to aggravate some of our georgia friends. Not mentioning any names though lol
lol! :)

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
That is a bad question to ask on a gun forum. Yes we think you should buy the 23. and the 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, you get the idea. I would skip the 37-39 though. If nothing else to aggravate some of our Georgia friends. Not mentioning any names though LOL
I was following the sale of a nice Glock 24 a while ago... It was in great shape, but the guy wanted a lot for it... I was just thinking that it would be fun to have and shoot... It sold pretty quick... Now another guy is selling one in worse shape for $300 more.

I'm back holding for a 4th gen G34...

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I was following the sale of a nice Glock 24 a while ago... It was in great shape, but the guy wanted a lot for it... I was just thinking that it would be fun to have and shoot... It sold pretty quick... Now another guy is selling one in worse shape for $300 more.

I'm back holding for a 4th gen G34...
I have my nest Glock picked out as well. It will be a G4 G26. Of course I need to pick up a couple first that are already in layaway

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im really embarassed about this im sorry :( i just asked for your advice didnt mean anything wrong so sorry im new to glock i just wanted to get educated on this great pistol. ps: im confused where can i find the main forum so i can post different topics.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
im really embarassed about this im sorry :( i just asked for your advice didnt mean anything wrong so sorry im new to glock i just wanted to get educated on this great pistol. ps: im confused where can i find the main forum so i can post different topics.
You didn't do anything wrong... Nothing to appologize for... Not sure what you think you did... anyway... Don't worry, we're a friendly bunch around here...

To find all the forums, click the "Forum" link in the black menu bar at the top of every screen. Scroll down through the forums and pick the one you want. We aren't too strick on using the proper forum for something, so don't worry.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask...

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I think this is the post that John is saying he is sorry for. I think he took it out of context as SFGuard was just pointing out that we are all gun lovers around here and we all want as many as we can get our hands on, or at least as many as our wives will let us buy.

John, no need to apologize for anything. You've done nothing wrong and I hope you continue to ask questions.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Hey, if you thought my post was some sort of warning or something it was taken out of context. Like thelaw said I was only kidding with you about some of us being gun nuts and would steer you to buying more. You did nothing wrong and no appology is needed or expected. In fact if I was the reason you thought you did something wrong I owe you the appology. If that were the case I am sorry. Sometimes, my sense of humor is lost on others

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.