Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, what is everyone doing today? Personally, I've got the Ham in the oven, black eyed peas in the croq pot, collard greens soaking and my cornbread mix waiting to mix up and cook.

Every game is scheduled to record on one of my 3 DirecTv DVRs and I just made a fresh batch of Sweet Tea. I plan on sitting around, watching football and eating today. Then my diet starts tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Same place I have been every holiday since becoming a Fed. and no not all of us get weekends and holidays off. I should have went into something other than LE

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
So, what is everyone doing today? Personally, I've got the Ham in the oven, black eyed peas in the croq pot, collard greens soaking and my cornbread mix waiting to mix up and cook.

Every game is scheduled to record on one of my 3 DirecTv DVRs and I just made a fresh batch of Sweet Tea. I plan on sitting around, watching football and eating today. Then my diet starts tomorrow.
Wife and 7 year old going to pick up her mother our daughter and her father at Dallas airport.

Me staying with 5 year old PIA no one wants. :eek:

Two more day till going home and trying to get some labors to help me remove two hot water tanks and reinstall two new ones I have already.:)

14 days taking care of the kids and two dogs too much for a 70 year old. :eek:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Same place I have been every holiday since becoming a Fed. and no not all of us get weekends and holidays off. I should have went into something other than LE
I have work 70% of the last 25 New Years day and a few of them have been midnight shifts starting at 11pm New Years eve, but this one happens to fall on my Sunday.

So a couple of friends and I when for a drive in our sport cars and tonight a dinner/party for my wife's business.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Food Tableware Ingredient Recipe Cuisine

We broke out the fine china (paper plates) and chowed down today around 2 PM EST. I'll be eating ham sandwiches tonight and most likely tomorrow for lunch. The sodium is "very" bad for me but I just can't resist some delicious pork.. :)

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
View attachment 647

We broke out the fine china (paper plates) and chowed down today around 2 PM EST. I'll be eating ham sandwiches tonight and most likely tomorrow for lunch. The sodium is "very" bad for me but I just can't resist some delicious pork.. :)
You wouldn't make a good musleum

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nope. I had ham, ham in the greens, ham in the black eyed peas, later on a ham sandwich, and this AM, a ham biscuit. Yummmmmmy.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I drove home from TN in the pouring rain ... after a very late start.
We'll I'm glad you guys made it back safe! We need to get together soon, compare holsters and just generally catch up.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
I went to a gun show in Orlando with a buddy on the 1st... He bought a sweet S&W .38 Model 10-7 nickel plated revolver...

I bought nothing... sfguard will kick me out of the club... :(

I came close to buying a Rock River Arms AR lower receiver for $100... still not sure I want to build my first, so I held off...

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
I just finished 7 24 HR shifts in the ICU :-( was glad to be off! Had been on call since 7 am Xmas morning !
How does that work? No sleep?

You must be rich after all those hours!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.