Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
New member here. Bought my first Glock which is a G43X. Traded in my HK P30SK SA/DA and I have no regrets. I still love my HK's but really like the G43X for EDC. Looking forward to learning from veteran Glock owners.
Bob

·
Registered
6,219 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
6,948 Posts
Welcome to the Glock.pro forums!!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Gaz

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. New here, too. The more you dig into this pistol, the more you will see the amount of genius that went into its design. Rock solid.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Howdy from KY.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too am a new G43X owner. My wife knew I was looking for 9mm ammo and came home with Liberty Ammunition/Civil Defense: 9mm +P. 50 Grain at 2000 fps. Can this ammo be fired though a G43X??? Never heard of a 9mm +P/50gr before.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I too am a new G43X owner. My wife knew I was looking for 9mm ammo and came home with Liberty Ammunition/Civil Defense: 9mm +P. 50 Grain at 2000 fps. Can this ammo be fired though a G43X??? Never heard of a 9mm +P/50gr before.
Can it be feed through your Glock? I don't see why not. The only issue is that sometimes, those really lite for caliber bullets can cause feed issues...so, being this long since you posted this, I'm sure you shot some of them. How did it come out?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts