Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I am new to glock forums.

Little about myself.

I have been carrying small arms proffessionally ever since i got my first job almost ten years ago. Well, first job as a contractor that is. I am a security contractor (not security guard) for a large agency in the midwest. I perform lots of different types of duties in this position. I am a licensed pro, but I am not a police officer. I started out carrying a smith 65 briefly, then swithced to a beretta 92 compact which i carried for about a year and a half. I then started carrying glocks, and have so ever since. My job is interesting and takes me all over the country. I was recently placed on medical leave after being injured on duty. So, having free time for the first time on a long time (and having no "gun buddies" to talk to at work) I'm scopin the forums! I am not a "know it all", but i know a good bit from my experiences on the road and such. I look foreward to chatting with some of you!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome to the grop, JS. Sounds like fascinating work. I'd love to pick your brain on security information. I just upgraded from a Colt Trooper MK III revolver to a Glock G19, so I'm in a learning curve myself. (About a 15 lb. trigger on the Colt compared to that sweet 4.5 on the Glock). Again welcome & Mend well~~

~~Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.