Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned and used a Glock 17 and a 23, but my favorite is the 36 I now carry and shoot in my club's concealed carry matches. I am thinking about installing a 3.5 lb. trigger pull connector. Any hints or help would be greatly appreciated, I am not skilled, but am reasonably competent in working on 1911's and Smith revolvers.

·
Premium Member
5,854 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have no armorers experience at all and was shown how to detail strip my GLOCKS, including changing out connectors in about 15 minutes.

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
Here is a video that will show you how to take it apart. Not me or my video for some reason I always feel compelled to say that. Especially when some of the terminology is not correct.

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
I didn't watch this one all the way through didn't have time but it looks like the guy doing the video is doing ok so I will post it for directions on putting it all back together.
Again not me or my video I have no videos don't even own a video camera just remember plastic goes to plastic

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.