Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey to all you veteran members ,

I'm a rookie from Beautiful NW Indiana . I do frequent other Firearms Forums and had recently read a report a fellow member had documented on a Glock 19 test he is/was performing ----It got my interest in Glock going again (I've owned 2 G19 & 2 G36 models in the past) so I typed in a search for Glock Forum and here we are. I'm looking forward to my experience on this site.

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
bahs - welcome to the site! It's maybe about a month old so you're still one of the founding fathers of it ;) In 10 years we'll all just remember that it was started in April 2010.

Good to have ya.
Rob

Edit: ok - I guess it really started in March as Glockifieds.. then "glockforums.org" started April 3rd..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome to the forum bahs1 - just joined myself. I'm from Kentucky but spent a lot of time up in NW Indiana as a young man at my uncles farm near Kendalville. I was jealous of the hunting and fishing up there, that's for sure!

See you around.

kymarkh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.