Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lived in NJ for about 20 years. This "pandemic" really open the eyes for everyone where the true America is. Had some friends living in SC, and upon visiting the state once in February, we made a move in April. Havent looked back since. Wanted to get a handgun already in NJ, but upon the retarted laws there, of going through the loops and registering with the state, i decided to wait. And glad i was. I just gotten SC licence recently and today i will be making my trip to a well researched local gun store to get my hands on my first gun, the Toyota of guns, the one and only Glock 19. Just excited, sorry to brag. Haha.

·
Registered
6,284 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
3,100 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first Glock!!!! In case you don't read the manual, there's a section that explains that Glock's multiply. It can take awhile when there's just one but as soon as it produces a 2nd, you'll have a bunch soon after! 🤣

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first Glock!!!! In case you don't read the manual, there's a section that explains that Glock's multiply. It can take awhile when there's just one but as soon as it produces a 2nd, you'll have a bunch soon after! 🤣
Haha. Thats a good wish in my book. Thank you

·
Registered
6,284 Posts
I have 3 gun safes, and keep mine segregated, and they still seem to multiply ....

·
Super Moderator
6,974 Posts
Welcome to the glock.pro forums!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Gaz

·
Super Moderator
3,100 Posts
I have 3 gun safes, and keep mine segregated, and they still seem to multiply ....

The only Glock that I really did not like when I first shot it was the 21. I've never been a fan of .45acp. Today I was in the gun room looking at three of them. I understand the 21c, I love that gun but I had to ask the other two "Where did you come from and how did you get here???" :confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts