Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Owner of a Glock 23 for the past 7 years, Glock 27 for about 4 years and LOVE them both.

I'm currently stationed at Kirtland Air Force Base here in Albuquerque NM, but about to leave for Germany for 4 years. Gonna have to leave my Glocks with my Mom I guess, little brother should take good care of them. Gonna be a hard 4 years without them in my presence on a constant basis in one way or another.:(

I currently own the Glocks 23 and 27 (really wanting a Glock 20, 10mm is craziness), Bushmaster XM15 M4 A3 with CAA Rails and cheek rest, Bennelli Nova Pump 18.5", Remington 7400 .270 and a little Bersa Thunder CC .380 for the wife (only due to the .380 Glock not being sold in the US)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
G23SNT is a co-worker of mine and he found you guys through Google, so we both joined.

My pleasure to serve, couldn't think of anything I'd rather be doing, just would rather be someplace else.

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Welcome to our community, you will like Germany. I spent a couple of years there with the Army, and miss it. Lots of greenery.

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
Welcome to the site. Have fun in Germany. Remember Beer comes in LARGE mugs and your thumb means one. Not your first finger that is two

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.