Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this to replace the 1911A1 I was using for IDPA. I poopooed these Glocks for years. (been shooting 1911's for 50 years) I shot my first Glock when qualifying for CHL. I knew I had to have one.
This 17 Gen4 shoots so sweet. I just polished a 3.5 Connector and changed the Striker and Trigger Springs. I think I'm in love!
Doc

·
Registered
36 Posts
You'll love your Glock! Welcome to the forum. It's a great place to learn & share. Shoot safe, Hammer!~~

~~Dave

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you have put your love in the right place on a GLOCK.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'm glad you found some love for Glocks.. It's not often you hear or meet someone a little older that likes Glocks. I think a lot of times it's because they haven't had a Glock experience.

Glad to have join the site.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Wecome to the site

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome .......

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey, G23. I like the way you said that, "little older" part. I just turned 66 on the 31st of July. You're not only correct but tactful. X-Army Shooter and LEO has been. It's in the DNA. I still have my dad's Woodsman I first learned to shoot in 1952; flashlight in left hand and pistol in the other. We hunted rats at the city dump...loads of fun.

make the first one count

·
Registered
918 Posts
Hey, G23. I like the way you said that, "little older" part. I just turned 66 on the 31st of July. You're not only correct but tactful. X-Army Shooter and LEO has been. It's in the DNA. I still have my dad's Woodsman I first learned to shoot in 1952; flashlight in left hand and pistol in the other. We hunted rats at the city dump...loads of fun.

make the first one count
I try ;) ...

You've been shooting for a while now.. I'm looking forward to reading about your experiences on the Forums.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
WOW! This is an old thread and I don't know how I missed it originally. Welcome to the site, a little late I guess. LOL

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
hiya! how could've I missed another g17 owner????
oh that's right. I just signed up this past August :eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts