Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! Just coming back to shooting after a very very long absence. Found out I can still shoot pretty damn good and decided to get into competitive shooting (IPSC in particular) Made a choice of a 17 Gen 4 that I bought 2 days ago and shot it for the first time yesterday. I have to say that so far I am very happy with my selection!

Can't wait to get to know everyone and learn a bunch of things about Glocks and current shooting in general! :D

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Welcome to our community. Congrats on getting your new GLOCK. We have a good amount of knowledge here and please feel free to ask any questions you might have. Happy Sootin! Boomer

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome, Just a little advice check your guide rod to see if it is one of the "fixed" ones. If it has an 0-2 on it then you are pretty much good to go, if it is blank then give Glock a call and they should send you a new one...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys!

G23SNT: I just have the one it came with on it right now, I haven't spent any time with it yet so we will see which one I like the best.

And thanks for the info on the springs guys, I will take a look and see if I have the updated one or not

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Welcome to the forums

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.