Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just joined today, also belong to Glock Talk, but they won't allow me to post, for some reason. Something about being in a moderator que of something. Any way no response as to why, so here I am! Not new to firearms, as retired MP and civilian police officer. Used to use Sigs, but lately have been sold on Glocks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you saying that you have been banned from GlockTalk? I joined them on 13th and still do not have "permission" to post, although I am free to read. I don't understand it. I have a couple of 30s, 27 and 23. More than I need, but seem to use all of them. One of the 30's is 02 model worked over by Lone Wolf and includes a reduced grip backstrap, I supposed like my 30sf. I acquired that one so would have a rail for Streamlight. But the old one groups much better than the late model one. I bought it that way, and wish I could find out exactly what they did to inside, but they do not keep records of work performed and dealer wouldn't release previous owner's name. I can understand that. Did you start your own forum because of being banned from the other? I can't even get banned because I can't post. Always looking for parts, mags, etc. But can't even contact sellers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.