Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Coming at you from the lowcountry of SC. Have always liked Glocks and shot a 34 this past weekend. Loved how accurate it is OOTB.

Looks like decent prices from here: glock 34 gen 5 mos, glock 34 gen 5 mos for sale, glock 34 mos gen 5

... BUT my question is - are they legit? Does anyone have experience with them? Chat bot asked if I had Zelle, Apple Pay or Cashapp. Said processing a credit card would delay things until it cleared. Is it just me or does this sound fishy?

Cheers,
DP

·
Super Moderator
6,962 Posts
Hey all,

Coming at you from the lowcountry of SC. Have always liked Glocks and shot a 34 this past weekend. Loved how accurate it is OOTB.

Looks like decent prices from here: glock 34 gen 5 mos, glock 34 gen 5 mos for sale, glock 34 mos gen 5

... BUT my question is - are they legit? Does anyone have experience with them? Chat bot asked if I had Zelle, Apple Pay or Cashapp. Said processing a credit card would delay things until it cleared. Is it just me or does this sound fishy?

Cheers,
DP
Welcome to the Glock.pro forums!

Sounds like they are trying to upsell you to faster methods of payment... Seems a little risky to me... Credit cards do offer some protection as opposed to things like debit cards and probably the other transfer methods you mentioned.

I'm not familiar with the patment methods you mentioned, but we have some sharp guys here who are... I'd hold off a bit to get more information.

Reactions: dp454so

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appreciate it jb. Happy to be here and on the right side of the grass ;)

Yeah, I'm moving on and am happy since I just got back from a local store and they had 2 (gen3 and gen5 MOS) and another local shop has a gen5 MOS so I have options and will support the local economy. Prices are actually pretty decent.

·
Super Moderator
3,070 Posts
Something is definitely up. They are supposedly in Oklahoma

This is their website

This is Magill’s GlockStore in California

This is a street view of the address on their website

On any of those apps, once you transfer money you can’t get it back.

Glad you sniffed out something might be wrong before getting burned on your first Glock!

BTW - Join GSSF (www.GSSFonline.com) One of the member benefits is a coupon for a discounted Glock pistol each year of membership (in addition to the GSSF competitions and access to GlockTraining for armorer classes). A Gen3 34 would be $497 with coupon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
I have purchased many firearms online to be delivered to my FFL. I always use a trusted credit card as it affords different protections on my purchases and I know if I have an issue the bank will work with me to resolve it, been there and done that already !

I would definately stay away from any pay sources that do not offer refund options!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats in selecting Glock.

I don't have much to add to the advise other than it's spot on.
I'm a GSSF member and you'll cover most of your membership fee on the first purchase. And surpass it on your second purchase. You'll get a coupon each year.

Gaz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts