Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just turned 21 on April 26th and the first thing I did was go out an buy a Glock 17. Best present ever. Everyone asked me what I was going to do for my birthday and they were all surprised when I picked a gun over booze. Haha. Just saying hey and introducing myself.

~Gun control means never having to say I missed you.~

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Safety is the most important aspect of a gun. I always safety check my gun no matter what. Even if I am 100% sure it is not loaded, I make sure to treat it as if it is loaded. I am glad I went with the Glock for my first gun. Such a nice and simple design, light weight, and very durable. I was having a bit of a debate between the Glock 17 and the 22, as do most people who have tried to buy a Glock. I finally went with the 17. Cheaper Ammo, larger clips, and for home defense, a double tap in the right spot with a 17 is better than a double tap that misses with a .40. I Can't bash the 22 though. It is still a sexy gun. Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.