Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just turned 21 on April 26th and the first thing I did was go out an buy a Glock 17. Best present ever. Everyone asked me what I was going to do for my birthday and they were all surprised when I picked a gun over booze. Haha. Just saying hey and introducing myself.

~Gun control means never having to say I missed you.~

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome Godssecretweapon (like your ID) ----You know when you come right down to it you can have a drink most any time , but how often does a person get their 1st Glock model 17 --- Have some fun with your new pistol and on the Forums & Be Safe

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Safety is the most important aspect of a gun. I always safety check my gun no matter what. Even if I am 100% sure it is not loaded, I make sure to treat it as if it is loaded. I am glad I went with the Glock for my first gun. Such a nice and simple design, light weight, and very durable. I was having a bit of a debate between the Glock 17 and the 22, as do most people who have tried to buy a Glock. I finally went with the 17. Cheaper Ammo, larger clips, and for home defense, a double tap in the right spot with a 17 is better than a double tap that misses with a .40. I Can't bash the 22 though. It is still a sexy gun. Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Safety is the most important aspect of a gun. I always safety check my gun no matter what. Even if I am 100% sure it is not loaded, I make sure to treat it as if it is loaded.
You got it! And when you let your friends and family shoot it at the range, be sure to brief them on the safe use of your firearm, because in the end, you are responsible for their actions...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.