Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I've been shooting Glocks for around 6 or 7 years, so I'm not new but not a lifer - yet.
I'm retired, living in Wichita area of Kansas. I love the weather except for the parts I hate.
My first firearm was my dad's Colt .38 Spcl Officer's Model Target. Fantastic shooter, reliable & accurate.
My first Glock was a 19 Gen4.
Since then I've acquired 3 more G19's, all of them Gen5's.
Also a G17.3 "Vickers Edition" and a G17.5 MOS.
Then I got a G34.5 MOS, and two G43's.
My EDC is one of my G19.5MOS's, IWB at 3:00. Also G43 ankle carry. My EDC also includes a pepper spray, some knuckles, and a sap. But my main defensive weapon is situational awareness. The times we live in, etc.

·
Super Moderator
3,242 Posts
Welcome aboard from Texas! Like your mindset and your guns! I wouldn’t mind having one of those old revolvers.

Glocks do have a habit of reproducing! I have a buddy whose a Sig guy, Sig armorer and just Sig, Sig, Sig. Awhile back he was smarting off to me about Sig and I just grinned and asked “Do you own more Glocks or Sigs?” I honestly don’t think he’d even realized it before that moment

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Gaz

Reactions: SierraGlocker

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pics or it didn't happen !
I picked it up yesterday. I'll be posting pics later today sometime. All my guns get pics taken - overall, closeups of serial numbers, before-after modifications, etc. Mainly I like to have serial numbers recorded, just in case.
Thanks for the welcome, guys! I'm here to learn because I don't know everything, and everyone has something to teach, IMHO. Lately I've been learning about Glock's OEM connectors and the differences between the minus, unmarked, dot and plus variants.

·
Super Moderator
6,494 Posts
You may need a couple more post before you are allowed to attach images, hang in there !

Reactions: SierraGlocker

·
Super Moderator
6,494 Posts
Looks like you are good to go Sir.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts